[ovirt-devel] oVirt engine host not starting due to undetected emulated machines

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 13:36:47 UTC 2014

Finally solved, thanks roglan and sbonazzo!!

To solve it we have updated the vdsm package form the 3.4 stable
repository, and also the qemu-kvm-rhevm from the 3.4 snapshot
repository, that will be released tomorrow to the 3.4 stable repo.
Libvirt was also updated.

After that the host came back up, and now we can manage again all the
vms as usual.

Thanks!

--
David Caro