[ovirt-devel] Ideas on modular UI - slides (updated)

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Tue Sep 9 06:19:39 UTC 2014

Mentioning this and a lot of optimism about microservices today, I'd also add one less passionate link: (also from Martin Fowler):
http://martinfowler.com/bliki/MicroservicePrerequisites.html

And a very nice little microbook (e-mag) from infoq which says on examples that it is hard but if you grow after a certain line, you don't have choice:
http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/emag-microservices

Tomas