[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt engine on branch 3.5 doesn't build anymore

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 06:47:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

the problem seems to be that the ApplicationMessages.vlanNetwork used to be:
"{0} (VLAN {1})"
while it has been changed to
"(VLAN {0})"

But this change has not been reflected in the translated property files, e.g.
ApplicationMessages_de_DE.properties
ApplicationMessages_es_ES.properties
ApplicationMessages_fr_FR.properties
ApplicationMessages_ja_JP.properties
ApplicationMessages_ko_KR.properties
ApplicationMessages_pt_BR.properties
ApplicationMessages_zh_CN.properties

which causes the compilation to fail if you enable the language permutations.

I'm having a fix in a while, but I'm not entirely sure if it is correct to manually edit this files (they should be taken from zanata).
If I'm not mistaken the process is that the files are generated from zanata and than manually commited to the sources. If that is the case,
then this quick fix should do the trick until the new messages are available.

@Einav: Am I correct? Can I manually fix the property files?

thanx,
Tomas