[ovirt-devel] [URGENT][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt engine on branch 3.5 doesn't build anymore

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Thu Sep 11 10:45:04 UTC 2014

Il 11/09/2014 10:26, Tal Nisan ha scritto:
> This was the commit that introduced this change - http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/32542/
> As you see it passed compilation successfully so no one really had a chance to know something was about to break

Yep, it passed http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/ovirt-engine_master_create-rpms-quick_merged/4123/ : SUCCESS
which doesn't build permutations.
I think we need some rework there, covering more code.

> On 09/11/2014 10:02 AM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
>> Il 11/09/2014 08:47, Tomas Jelinek ha scritto:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the problem seems to be that the ApplicationMessages.vlanNetwork used to be:
>>> "{0} (VLAN {1})"
>>> while it has been changed to
>>> "(VLAN {0})"
>>>
>>> But this change has not been reflected in the translated property files, e.g.
>>> ApplicationMessages_de_DE.properties
>>> ApplicationMessages_es_ES.properties
>>> ApplicationMessages_fr_FR.properties
>>> ApplicationMessages_ja_JP.properties
>>> ApplicationMessages_ko_KR.properties
>>> ApplicationMessages_pt_BR.properties