[ovirt-devel] [ATTN] Changing messages with variable placeholders

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Sep 11 15:08:35 UTC 2014

On 11/09/14 15:04, Einav Cohen wrote:
> you don't need to worry about the correctness of the non-English
> messages that you are changing; this will be taken care of in the
> translation cycle that will follow your patch. you just need to
> do the minimal changes necessary (remove placeholders / append
> placeholders) so that build errors will not occur.

so before these changes get released in an official GA build
there must be another translation cycle?

as far as I understand this occured during composition of 3.5
and as far as I know there is no new translation cycle planned for 3.5?

This would mean you would break translations in 3.5, wouldn't it?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen