[ovirt-devel] Stable branch gerrit hook and Related-To: bug

Martin Sivak msivak at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 12:53:53 UTC 2014

> What if gerrit used the dependency info and would not -1 patches
> that are dependency of a patch with a bug url?

That is not a bad idea, but there is one use case you do not consider.. it would mean that feature cannot be merged before it is completed.

I like my patches to be merged as soon as possible. Of course if the patches leave the tree in working state.

The patchset that started this thread already depends on about 15 patches that were merged to master two moths ago.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak at redhat.com
Red Hat Czech