[ovirt-devel] Stable branch gerrit hook and Related-To: bug

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 16:10:48 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:22:11 AM Martin Sivak wrote:
> Well Related-To means exactly what you are proposing where I came from (the
> platform group, distgit, errata..) :)
>
> But whatever suits you.
>
> Martin
>
> --
> Martin Sivák
> msivak at redhat.com
> Red Hat Czech
> RHEV-M SLA / Brno, CZ

No problem, but can you please summarize what needs to be done for each?
If you open a track ticket with that info even better :)

- When patch created (move bug to POST, add external tracker, other....)
- When patch merged (move bug to post if not more open external patches)
- Same checks that with Bug-Url (good product, target release for stable
branch, public bug, ...)

* About the Related-To tag
* About the Required-For tag

Thanks!