[ovirt-devel] Stable branch gerrit hook and Related-To: bug

Francesco Romani fromani at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 09:20:19 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

+1

In some cases may be feasible -or actually better!- to pack the change in a single
patch, but in general I believe it is better in every way if a change has its
dependencies - maybe refactoring, maybe adding helper code and its tests split in
different patches; this also makes review and backporting easier.

Of course, the prerequisite is that the branch must be usable and stable
after each change, but we always were in complete agreement about that.

Bests,

--
Francesco Romani
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D