[ovirt-devel] ovirt.js OPW project

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 02:09:44 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Jenny,
In my humble opinion you should be looking for two things -
Usage of ovirt.js, but also understanding  the oVirt project, and the API itself, regardless of ovirt.js.
For example, you can play with the API without ovirt.js , using curl or any other tool of your preference that can send HTTP calls.
I cc'ed Juan Hernandez, the API maintainer, and Vojtech Szocs which worked on ovirt.js, but with our questions regarding ovirt, feel free to use both devel at ovirt.org and users at ovirt.org

Hope I could help you a bit,
Yair