[ovirt-devel] [QE][ACTION REQUIRED] oVirt 3.5.2 and 3.5.3 status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 11:29:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

we've released 3.5.2 RC3 this morning[0] easing the testing of the fixed bugs on the newly released CentOS 7.1 distribution.
Please be aware that a CentOS 7.1 respin has been released this morning[2].

We have one open blocker for 3.5.2[1]:

Bug ID	Whiteboard	Status	Summary
1206722	storage	POST	Live Merge: Active layer merge is not properly synchronized with vdsm

and 3 dependency not yet fixed:
Bug ID		Status	Summary
1206365	POST	storage	Live Merge: Active layer merge is not properly synchronized with vdsm
1204434	POST	ux	Context Sensitive Help: GUI needs to use different mapping files for different locales.
1206903	NEW	ux	Context Sensitive Help: GUI needs to use different mapping files for different locales.

We'll need another release candidate before GA.

We still have 2 bugs in MODIFIED and 9 on QA[3]:

 		MODIFIED	ON_QA	Total
infra		0		4	4
integration	0		1	1
network		0		2	2
sla		1		0	1
storage		1		1	2
virt		0		1	1
Total		2		9	11

ACTION: Testers: you're welcome to verify bugs currently ON_QA.
ACTION: Assingee and Maintainers to check modified bugs to see if they're fixed in RC3

All remaining bugs not marked as blockers have been moved to 3.5.3.
A release management entry has been added for tracking the schedule of 3.5.3[4]
A bug tracker [5] has been created for 3.5.3 and currently shows no blockers.

We have 27 bugs currently targeted to 3.5.3[6]:

Whiteboard	NEW	ASSIGNED	POST	Total
docs		1	0		0	1
external	1	0		0	1
gluster		1	0		0	1
infra		1	2		0	3
network		2	0		0	2
node		2	0		1	3
ppc		0	0		1	1
sla		4	0		0	4
storage		7	0		1	8
ux		1	0		1	2
virt		1	0		0	1
Total		21	2		4	27

ACTION: Maintainers / Assignee: to review the bugs targeted to 3.5.3 ensuring they're correctly targeted.
ACTION: Maintainers: to fill release notes for 3.5.2, the page has been created and updated here [7]
ACTION: Testers: please add yourself to the test page [8]

[0] http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/announce/2015-April/000165.html
[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1186161
[2] http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2015-April/021010.html
[3] http://goo.gl/UEVTCf