[ovirt-devel] oVirt Translation

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 16:20:26 UTC 2015

> I already went through that page.
>
> I wanted to start translation of Romanian (ro). Which isn't currently
> in the list.

Romanian (ro) is now added to the oVirt Zanata project.
** Please work on the 'master' version only!! **.

If/once we will have a substantial Romanian translation completion
(say, ~70%), we can add the Romanian locale to be one of the available
locales in the oVirt UI.

Enjoy, and thank you!

----
Regards,