[ovirt-devel] Gerrit, only infra can remove reviewers

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 07:41:50 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Can't you limit the list of removed reviewers only for the relevant reviewer
list ? specifically for "gerrit-hooks" and "oVirt Jenkins CI Server" ?

I'd like to have the ability to remove unintended reviewer from a patch (i.e.
if was mistakenly added ).

Also, can a user remove himself from the reviewer list of a given patch ?