[ovirt-devel] Second host detection broken in hosted-engine --deplot

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 09:02:55 UTC 2015

Il 20/04/2015 10:56, Christopher Pereira ha scritto:
> It seems like something broke recently, because now, when deploying hosted-engine to the second host, setup is saying:
>
>     [ INFO  ] GlusterFS replica 3 Volume detected
>     [ INFO  ] Installing on first host
>
> How can I diagnose/fix the problem?

The flag determining if an host is the first one or an additional one is ohostedcons.CoreEnv.IS_ADDITIONAL_HOST
You can check the logs to see the env variables dumps on each plugin activation and see the code where the variable is set.
You can also send us the logs so we can help with the debugging.