[ovirt-devel] Fwd: Facing issues while login into gerrit.ovirt.org

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 08:20:55 UTC 2015

The change is not that simple, the issue is that google dropped OpenID at once,
so to keep logging in with google we need to add oauth2, and that's not well
supported yet, requires a gerrit upgrade and an external plugin compilation
(not yet supported officially) and account migration that's potentially
dangerous.

So, for now, stop using the ui if you don't have a non-google OpenID associated
already to your account, and ping me on irc, as adding the new id requires
accessing the db directly.

You can though use ssh to review/merge/send patches