[ovirt-devel] Maintainer rights on vdsm - ovirt-3.5-gluster

David Caro dcaro at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 08:08:03 UTC 2015

You want also push rights? It's not the same submit, push, create reference,
verify, code review.

All those are different rights. I've added the submit, code-review and verify
rights. Let me know if you want also the rest.

Also note that pushing and submitting is not the same, pushing will skip gerrit
and any gerrit checks, so it's usually something to avoid. While submitting is
done through gerrit, what allows gerrit to check validity of the code to be
merged (gerrit hooks, updating bugzillas, jenkins jobs, signed-by flabs).