[ovirt-devel] Jenkins upgrade today

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 08:09:45 UTC 2015

Thanks for the great effort david!
Lets hope for smoother upgrades in the future :)

Any cool new features to look for?
i saw there is a new "Dynamic Single/Multi line Build History layout. (issue 25381, issue 25393, issue 24687, issue 24589)",
so might improve seeing build queue views (not exceeding the column boundaries hopefully...)

Going forward we'll migrate jenkins to be a VM on phx and we'll have more control over it via puppet classes
+ snapshots capabilities.

Eyal.