[ovirt-devel] Jenkins and gerrit emails

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 18:41:26 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

While messing with the gerrit flags I have found a way to minimize effectively
the emails from Jenkins reviews (something that annoyed a lot of you) and to
still give information on gerrit about what is going on.

Now you will not get any emails on starting jobs, and only the owner should get
emails on finished jobs. But all those events are registered on the gerrit
comments.

Let me know if that does not work for you and why and we'll try to adapt to get
the best solution for everyone.
:q
:wqa

--