[ovirt-devel] Gerrit restart

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 13:04:23 UTC 2015

On 02/23, Nir Soffer wrote:

> [...]

I don't see it in the config documentation. Feel free to open a bug to gerrit
if it bothers you enough or if you want it changed.

We can also do as openstack and have our own gerrit clone with custom patches,
but as always, that requires someone/s to maintain it and develop it.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605