[ovirt-devel] Gerrit HTTPS Cert

David Caro dcaroest at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 10:02:42 UTC 2015

On 02/24, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 06:57:12PM +0100, David Caro wrote:
> > Finally we have a properly signed https certificate for the ovirt sites, you
> > should be able to see it on gerrit.ovirt.org immediately, the cert details are:
>
> Will we also redirect from http://gerrit.ovirt.org to
> https://gerrit.ovirt.org? Personally I'd be in favor of it.

That's the idea, right now it's already the gerrit default site (so gerrit
internal urls prefer https to http).

Same goes for jekins and icinga, looking into foreman, but it uses custom certs
(puppet certs).

Not sure how the wiki goes, maybe brian knows better.

--
David Caro

Red Hat S.L.

Tel.: +420 532 294 605