[ovirt-devel] Bump to 3.6 default cluster version

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Thu Jan 1 13:42:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

Could we add the 3.6 version on master and change that to the default
DC/cluster version? Some features are already merged, so they could be
used and bugs could be found earlier by people working on master (mostly
us developers I guess) once the version is bumped.

I saw 6199b29506253eeae9712afea71a3641727de71b for 3.5 - however, I'm
not sure I understand the logic behind what config values need to be
added for old features to work, so I'd prefer not to be the one sending
the patch.

Yours, Lior.