[ovirt-devel] Adding support for 3.6 in engine database

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 13:08:24 UTC 2015

Tried to work with it, and noticed that:
1. The engine doesn't list 4.17 as a supported vdsm version.
2. 4.17 vdsm doesn't report 3.6 as a supported engine version.

This basically means that no host could be operational in a 3.6 cluster,
as to my understanding 4.17 is exactly the version supporting 3.6
functionality.

May I send a fix for (1), or is there any argument against? And who
could take care of (2)?

Yours, Lior.