[ovirt-devel] Request for new git repos: ovirt-engine-sdk-python-specs, ovirt-engine-sdk-java-specs, ovirt-engine-cli-specs

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 14:13:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

Please create the following new git repositories:

  ovirt-engine-sdk-python-specs
  ovirt-engine-sdk-java-specs
  ovirt-engine-cli-specs

They will be used to manage the RPM spec files (also scripts, patches,
and in general anything needed for building RPMs) of the Python SDK, the
Java SDK, and the CLI. Each repository will have branches for each pair
of oVirt major release and supported distribution:

  ovirt-3.5-el6
  ovirt-3.5-el7
  ovirt-3.5-fc20
  ovirt-3.5-fc21
  ovirt-3.6-el6

Initially I will be the maintainer of these repositories.

Once these repos are created the specs will be added to them and
eventually removed completely from the main repositories of the SDKs and
the CLI.

Thanks in advance,
Juan Hernández

3ºD, 28016 Madrid, Spain