[ovirt-devel] Request for new git repos: ovirt-engine-sdk-python-specs, ovirt-engine-sdk-java-specs, ovirt-engine-cli-specs

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 14:22:24 UTC 2015

Il 09/01/2015 15:13, Juan Hernández ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> Please create the following new git repositories:
>
>   ovirt-engine-sdk-python-specs
>   ovirt-engine-sdk-java-specs
>   ovirt-engine-cli-specs
>
> They will be used to manage the RPM spec files (also scripts, patches,
> and in general anything needed for building RPMs) of the Python SDK, the
> Java SDK, and the CLI. Each repository will have branches for each pair
> of oVirt major release and supported distribution:

Any reason for not having something like "ovirt-specs"
with suggested branches:

>   ovirt-3.5-el6
>   ovirt-3.5-el7
>   ovirt-3.5-fc20
>   ovirt-3.5-fc21
>   ovirt-3.6-el6

and having there

ovirt-engine-sdk-python/ovirt-engine-sdk-python.spec
ovirt-engine-sdk-python/0001-your-friendly-patch.patch
ovirt-engine-sdk-java/ovirt-engine-sdk-java.spec
ovirt-engine-cli/ovirt-engine-cli.spec

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com