[ovirt-devel] Move bugs to ON_QA based on snapshot builds?

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 09:59:42 UTC 2015

On 28/01/15 11:53, Sven Kieske wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just a quick question:
>
> Would this imply that you need to create
> separate bugs to track these "solved on master" bugs
> for the next release?
>
> So you know the fix/feature really hit's the release?
>
> Or how would you track that?

I would stop the automated moving to ON_QA from snapshot builds as soon
as we create a stable ovirt-3.6 branch.

At that point you know that any existing fix will really hit the
release, and onwards only patches backported to the stable branch will
be moved to ON_QA as stable branch releases are available (whether
nightly, weekly, monthly). So no need for separate bugs.