[ovirt-devel] Hosted-engine installation failed because of time-out (low prio)

Christopher Pereira kripper at imatronix.cl
Wed May 6 06:49:43 UTC 2015

On 06-05-2015 3:39, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What version of ovirt-engine do you use?
Latest night build.

> When connection is terminated the sshd on host should kill the process group, very strange that a process is keep running on non existence pipe.
This was Gerrit patched with [1], which avoids glusterfs running and
dying inside VDSM's cgroup.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/40240/

> What happen if you retry host-deploy? does the issue happens with specific host ar all hosts?
Yes, multiple times.
I finally tried "Activate" and the host works fine.

I didn't have problems installing and activating a second host (after
adding the required repo).
BTW, shouldn't the repo be added by the installation process?