[ovirt-devel] Hosted-engine installation failed because of time-out (low prio)

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Wed May 6 07:01:29 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

this is a different issue, the python process should die when connection is terminated.

> > What happen if you retry host-deploy? does the issue happens with specific
> > host ar all hosts?
> Yes, multiple times.
> I finally tried "Activate" and the host works fine.
>
> I didn't have problems installing and activating a second host (after
> adding the required repo).

and a third? I would like to know if this is specific to single host, as the last report of these kind of failures were long ago.

> BTW, shouldn't the repo be added by the installation process?

No, it is sysadmin task to configure the right repo, we cannot guess where it is within enterprise.