[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #6] "cannot accommodate memory of VM's pinned virtual NUMA nodes within host's physical NUMA nodes."

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Mon May 11 06:20:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have another question on a 3.6 string.

*File:***AppErrors
*Resource ID:***VAR__DETAIL__NOT_MEMORY_PINNED_NUMA
*String:***$detailMessage cannot accommodate memory of VM's pinned
virtual NUMA nodes within host's physical NUMA nodes.
*Question:* I have a bit of difficulty clearly understanding this
string. Particularly the part "memory of VM's pinned virtual NUMA nodes"
Could anyone paraphrase this? (Could it possibly be "memory of VM's
pinned to virtual NUMA noteds"?)

Thank you,

Yuko