[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #4] "Custom mount options contain the following duplicate managed options: ${invalidOptions}."

Tal Nisan tnisan at redhat.com
Mon May 11 09:02:05 UTC 2015

Hi Yoku,
For some connection types we have certain mount options that the engine
manages itself [1].
If the user has added to the custom mount options of this connection one
of these options, the operation will fail since they should be specified
directly from the connection properties rather than within the mount
options.

[1] Managed options for NFS:
timeo, retrans, vfs_type, protocol_version, nfsvers, vers, minorversion,
addr, clientaddr
Managed options for POSIX:
vfs_type, addr, clientaddr