[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #8] "VAR__ACTION__VOLUME_SNAPSHOT_CONFIG_UPDATE"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Mon May 11 12:08:01 UTC 2015

Hello again and sorry for increasing email traffic.

Here is another question I would like to ask:
*
File:***AppErrors
*Resource ID:***VAR__ACTION__VOLUME_SNAPSHOT_CONFIG_UPDATE
*String:***"$action gluster volume snapshot config update"
*Question:* Does this string need to be enclosed in double quotation
marks, unlike other "$action"?
What "$type" is this likely to be combined with? (in "Cannot ${action}
${type}.") It is a bit tricky to make translation to work when this is
used as a variable, so I would like to check the usage examples.

Kind regards,

Yuko