[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #8] "VAR__ACTION__VOLUME_SNAPSHOT_CONFIG_UPDATE"

Yuko Katabami ykatabam at redhat.com
Thu May 14 05:06:45 UTC 2015

On 05/14/2015 02:35 PM, Shubhendu Tripathi wrote:
> Sorry Yuko,
>
> I overlooked.
> The value of "$type" here in this case would be replaced with "Gluster
> Volume Snapshot".
Thank you Shubhendu.

Sorry to ask you questions repeatedly, but based on the above, the
complete sentence of the message "Cannot ${action} ${type}" for example
will be:

*Cannot Gluster volume snapshot config update Gluster volume snapshot.*

"Gluster volume snapshot" part is duplicated, and does not seem to work
whether it is in English or other languages.
If the action is "update" and type is "Gluster volume snapshot config",
it will not have any grammatical issues....

Kind regards,

Yuko