[ovirt-devel] [oVirt 3.6 Localization Question #14] "openCustomPreviewDialog"

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Fri May 15 13:39:58 UTC 2015

Hi Yuko,

Here is a screen-shot of the 'Preview Partial Snapshot' dialog, in
which the text that you have mentioned appears:
http://i.imgur.com/ShukCsk.png

This dialog is opened when clicking on the 'Preview' button in the
Snapshots sub-tab within the VMs main tab while a partial snapshot
(i.e. a snapshot that doesn't contain all the disks currently
attached to the VM) is selected.

The 'None of the above' in the bottom radio-button label refers to
the options detailed in the top two radio button labels within this
dialog, not to the snapshots themselves.

Please let me know if any further clarification is needed.

----
Thanks,
Einav