[ovirt-devel] Doctor Rest PostgreSQL report

Martin Betak mbetak at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 09:13:38 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I performed a stress test using FakeVDSM environment with 200+ hosts
and 500+ VMs.

Attached are generated HTML reports for this environment.
In both cases I tried to simulate some random load using existing
webadmin. In the '_doctor' case the simple connector from [1] was
running *in addition to* the legacy UI.

The used pgCluu tool [2] which may be useful
for DB experts for some further insight.

I wanted to send this out as soon as possible so we can better analyze
our current performance and the possible impact Doctor Rest
integration would have on the system.

Please feel free to review the attached reports and/or suggest other
ways/tools how to better benchmark the DB load caused by Doctor Rest.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Martin

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/45233/