[ovirt-devel] [Call for Vote] moVirt as a Full oVirt Project

Nir Soffer nsoffer at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 21:00:05 UTC 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 9:52 PM, Michal Skrivanek <mskrivan at redhat.com> wrote:

>> On 21 Nov 2016, at 19:48, Vojtech Szocs <vszocs at redhat.com> wrote:
>>

>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "Eyal Edri" <eedri at redhat.com>
>>> To: "Vojtech Szocs" <vszocs at redhat.com>
>>> <mskrivan at redhat.com>
>>> Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 7:23:44 PM
>>> Subject: Re: [ovirt-devel] [Call for Vote] moVirt as a Full oVirt Project
>>>
>>>> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 8:17 PM, Vojtech Szocs <vszocs at redhat.com> wrote:
>>>>

>>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>>> From: "Barak Korren" <bkorren at redhat.com>
>>>>> To: "Brian Proffitt" <bproffit at redhat.com>
>>>>> Cc: "Michal Skrivanek" <mskrivan at redhat.com>, board at ovirt.org, "devel" <
>>>> devel at ovirt.org>
>>>>> Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 7:01:08 PM
>>>>> Subject: Re: [ovirt-devel] [Call for Vote] moVirt as a Full oVirt Project
>>>>>
>>>>> -1
>
> I wonder if 8x +1 beats one -1 :)

9X :-)

+1 for including the project as is.

If someone wants to run the project test or build it, the right way
to vote is by sending patches and making it happen.

I think we should get out of our gerrit silo and move all ovirt
projects to github. This will give ovirt much better visibility.

Here are some projects developed on github:
https://github.com/systemd/systemd
https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes

Nir