vdsm hooks pages at ovirt.org

Dan Yasny dyasny at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 15:47:41 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Wiki pages are used by engineering, mainly to describe features and projects. I really want the hooks to have a consumable look to them, just like https://extensions.gnome.org/ or http://gallery.zimbra.com/ or marketplace.redhat.com

This will have to be built, and will take a lot of effort, so I don't expect too many changes there, once it's up and running, and the entry barrier is negligible, compared to the amount of work I'll be putting in there anyway.

So if Wiki is the only choice, we'll have to use wiki, but if it's possible to do this in a nicer, more mature-looking way, I'd rather go there

--

Regards,

Dan Yasny
Red Hat Israel