vdsm hooks pages at ovirt.org

Dan Yasny dyasny at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 19:06:47 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

What other way would that be? I'm open for suggestions, since this is quite new to me too

> Are these 'hooks' only going to be for VDSM? Or could there be others
> for other components? I'm asking because hooks.ovirt.org is a generic
> namespace, vs. vdsm-hooks.ovirt.org etc. Just want to make sure we
> don't
> lock ourselves in to a name usage that we may not always want.

Makes sense. We might also have a simpler repository for API and SDK scripts, instead of people keeping their own githubs all over the place, but hooks are important because they allow you to expand the functionality of oVirt in a very broad range of features

> I'll add Dan as an Editor for the WordPress instance - you can always
> start a page and rename it if the naming changes. I'll hold-off on
> requesting the DNS addition to see what the answers to my questions
> are.

OK, is there a place I can read up on getting started with wordpress? Used to play with Joomla a few years ago, but nothing too serious

--

Regards,

Dan Yasny
Red Hat Israel