[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] should we allow to stop network when there are some templates linked to this network.

Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital pvital at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Apr 8 19:54:11 UTC 2014

Adam,

I think Sheldon is talking about what the procedure to take when a user
tries to remove/stop a network and it's being used (linked) only by
guests that are not running and/or templates.

IMO Sheldon, you must alert user which guests and templates have that
network configured, and then stop/remove it.
--
Paulo Ricardo Paz Vital <pvital at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM Linux Technology Center