[lago-devel] Lago - Installation help needed

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 08:38:38 UTC 2016

quick lookup:
grep -i -E -B10 -A10 "(exception|error|timeout)"
ovirt-engine-setup-20160926025618-pe4ci8.log  | more
2016-09-26 02:56:26 DEBUG
otopi.ovirt_engine_setup.engine_common.database
database.getCredentials:1168 database connection failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt_engine_setup/engine_common/database.py",
line 1166, in getCredentials
    ] = self.isNewDatabase()
  File "/usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt_engine_setup/engine_common/database.py",
line 364, in isNewDatabase
    transaction=False,
  File "/usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt_engine_setup/engine_common/database.py",
line 185, in execute
    database=database,
  File "/usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/ovirt_engine_setup/engine_common/database.py",
line 119, in connect
    sslmode=sslmode,
OperationalError: could not connect to server: Connection refused
    Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting
    TCP/IP connections on port 5432?