[Users] oVirt install guide

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 14:56:51 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 10:50 AM, Andrea Modesto Rossi wrote:
>> I know that the official release of oVirt is planned for the beginning of
>> >november but i really want to test it.
>> >Is there an installation guide anywhere please ? I couldn't find it.
>> >
> i have the same issue too, i'd like to try oVirt framework but i'm not
> able to to download anything (software and docs). However It seems that
> untill 2 weeks ago it was possible to download ovirt from its website
> (fedorahost).
>
> Let us know.
>
> have a nice day

o-virt node can still be downloaded. it is linked from the projects
page. The rest of oVirt and all the new projects source and details will
be live by the workshop for the workshop.

If you wan to understand the scope of the additional projects, take a
look at
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/index.html

which will give you a reasonable indication of the initial source that
will be up in a few weeks time.

kind regards
Carl.