[Users] Questions about oVirt and possible API bug

Andrey Falko afalko at salesforce.com
Wed Apr 4 20:14:29 UTC 2012

It is all about resources. We need VMs to have fast I/O without expensive SAN or NAS solutions. I have looked a little bit at gluster and this certainly looks promising: http://gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php?title=Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization&redirect=no . I'd have to test it out and see if it can provide the I/O performance we are looking for.