[Users] jboss-as.service

Nicholas Kesick cybertimber2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:46:14 UTC 2012

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:53:36 -0400
From: robert at middleswarth.net
To: users at ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [Users] jboss-as.service

    On 07/26/2012 03:41 PM, Nicholas Kesick
      wrote:

        After completing the engine-setup and waiting a few minutes, I
        wasn't able to connect from another computer to the engine web
        interface.

        I did notice that the "jboss-as" service was not started (and
        appears disabled). Shouldn't it be running and enabled post
        install? And what other services should I check?

        - Nick

    Under 3.1 jboss is run under a diff service I think it is called
    ovirt-engine or something close to that.

    Thanks

    Robert