[Users] bug in fedora 17? oVirt node 2.5

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Sat Jul 28 08:39:14 UTC 2012

 Hi!

I discovered that fedora 17 has problems with discovering fibre channel devices. I don't know why yet, though.

This effects the oVirt node 2.5 since it is based on fedora 17.

The fibre channel LUN's that is mapped to the server doesn't show up, so there is no way of installing it.

 I use Qlogic HBA's, mostly QLA23xx, which might be the problem. I think I've seen something about qlogic HBA's and fedora 17 somewhere...At the moment, I don't have access to something else than qlogic HBA's.

Anyone else seen this? Or got a solution or ideas?

It works fine with fedora 16, though.