[Users] Running tasks in a cluster

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Sat Jul 28 12:25:29 UTC 2012

On 07/27/2012 09:35 AM, ?????? wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Got a situation is shown on the screenshot (in an attachment).
>
> How do I know what tasks are carried out and remove them?
>

> Using ovirt 3.1

In case you still have the tasks on the task view, can you expand the
failed tasks which have storage-related description ?

One of those tasks should be marked as failed - and represent the action
that failed. However the feedback is 'failure' for that task running on
VDSM rather 'Running' status.

The failed tasks are being cleared from the engine DB if they are older
than 1 hour, so there is a chance that info might not be available.

Also engine.log and vdsm.log might be helpful if you have the task which
failed to be cleared (by Yair explanation).