[Users] Windows 7 VM locks when console closes.

Loomis, Jason (GE Healthcare) Jason.Loomis at ge.com
Thu Mar 1 18:06:34 UTC 2012

I have an issue where I have developers that need their Windows 7 VM to
not lock when the spice console is closed.  The installation of Windows
must have a password, so removing the password isn't an option.  I've
narrowed it down to the RHEV agent that causes this to occur.  When the
RHEV agent is disabled, you can close and reopen the console freely and
it doesn't lock the Windows 7 VM, however when you re-enable the RHEV
agent service it instantly locks Windows and requires you to put the
password in.  Is there a way to configure the RHEV agent to disable this
feature?

Jason