[Users] Network configuration

Dan Yasny dyasny at redhat.com
Sat Mar 3 09:47:05 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Very simple
1. create your logical networks with vlan tags in the data centre
2. assign those networks to the relevant cluster

Now, assuming we are going to assign network X with tag 100 and network Y with tag 200 to eth0 on a host:
Edit eth0 on the host - assign network X to it
see how eth0.100 gets created and the X network attached ot that tagged interface
Edit eth0 again, assign network Y
see how eth0.200 gets created and Y is attached

repead for additional tagged networks