[Users] Network configuration

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sun Mar 4 14:42:39 UTC 2012

On 2012-3-3 17:47, Dan Yasny wrote:

> [...]

Yes, we can do these manually if we are the master of the system
administrator.  But I think we should provide a UI to the user and VDSM
management API in the backend.  Also, it is a quite a challenge to
assign the VMs in different host to the same vlan.

Shu Ming<shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
IBM China Systems and Technology Laboratory