[Users] Related to extend disk size of existing virtual machine !

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 06:32:07 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

According to the changelog, it was done in 3.1.0.3-1.

* Mon Jun 25 2012 Michael Pasternak <mpastern at redhat.com> - 3.1.0.3-1
- to Disk type added provisioned_size property and removed /type/ (not supported in 3.1)

What's the ovirt engine version you're working with?

> I am currently using ovirt-engine-sdk-3.1.0.3-1.el6.noarch.rpm and I
> didn't find type_ attribute using this rpm !
>

> How I can extend the disk size of a existing VM in RHEVM ?

There is currently no way to extend an existing disk.