[Users] Related to extend disk size of existing virtual machine !

Romil Gupta romilgupta19 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 07:17:31 UTC 2012

I m using RHEM 3.0 as a GUI and
ovirt-engine-sdk-3.1.0.3-1.el6.noarch.rpmfor writting python script !

I have one existing VM in RHEVM3.0 that I have created using Template(
memory 2GB , virtual disk = 10 GB ) in RHEVM 3.0
Now , I want to increase the virtual disk size upto 60 GB of VM .
How I can do that ???

Regards,
Romil

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Oved Ourfalli <ovedo at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something
to someone.