[Users] so, what do you want next in oVirt?

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 12:53:24 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

1. Following the discussion at users this week about clustered engine + load balancing, what about a feature in which each engine will manage X data centers (let's call this a "site" - I took the term from past experience), but using the web admin you will be able to view/manage data centers that belong to different "sites"?

2. Keystone authentication?