[Users] Register now for KVM Forum and the oVirt developers summit!

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Aug 30 17:20:41 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

The KVM Forum in Edinburgh this year will have lots of great oVirt
related content this year:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kvm-forum

And on day 3 of the conference, Wednesday October 23rd, we will have an
oVirt Developers Summit, where we will have a small number of oVirt
specific presentations, and working sessions to talk about the future of
oVirt.

Register now - it's free for the first 200 people to sign up!
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kvm-forum/attend/register

We want to get a critical mass of oVirt developers in the same room in
Edinburgh to make good progress on the oVirt 3.4 and beyond project
planning.

We're still putting together a full schedule of oVirt related content,
specifically for the KVM Forum, but already we have a good list of oVirt
content for the week:

Monday, October 21:

11:00am - RAM Snapshots in oVirt - Arik Hadas, Red Hat
12:00pm - oVirt and Cloud-Init integration - Omer Frenkel, Red Hat
2:20pm - Empowering Data Center Virtualization Using KVM - Livnat Peer,
Red Hat
4:40pm - Converged Infrastrucure with Open Source - Theron Conrey

Tuesday, October 22:

11:10am - Notes on Taking KVM-on-KVM Nested Virtualization for a Spin -
Kashyap Chamarthy, Red Hat
12:10pm - Cloud Computing with KVM - Tony Gargya, IBM

Wednesday, October 23:

11:05am - (Tutorial) Scripting And Integration with the oVirt Engine -
Oved Ourfali, Red Hat

Once I have a complete list of oVirt related content in the KVM Forum
and oVirt developer summit, I will come back to the list.

Reserve your spot now! The first 200 to register for the KVM Forum can
go free, and get a discount for the entire conference (including
LinuxCon Euroope and CloudOpen Europe).

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13