[Users] Abysmal network performance inside hypervisor node

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Wed Dec 11 21:30:15 UTC 2013

> Ok, now it is getting crazy. Something is going on inside debugfs.
> I do not know what activated it, but I have two candidates:

incredible simple solution: after attaching a FC 19 host to a OVirt
cluster the machine will boot a debug kernel

[root at colovn03 ~]# dmesg | grep debug | head -1
[    0.000000] Linux version 3.11.10-200.fc19.x86_64.debug

Fixed that with:

[root at colovn03 ~]# vi /etc/default/grub
GRUB_DEFAULT=1
[root at colovn03 ~]# grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg

Everything is back to normal. Should I file a BZ for that?

Markus